Older me!!!!!!! (Ishwor KC)

 The world has grown older and I am.

Slowly begging for the mercy of setting down.

The aged floras mock and summon me.

Gazing for the trial of replenishment.

The decreasing energy and declining accessories.

Putting forth the attraction to divine demise.

The terminality of material and eternity of soul,

The panoramic skies gesturing to call.

The stars debating for a place to hold my wisdom,

And me, waiting for the day end to come.

End of the wisdom and end of the day,

Love got into the action and diffused into ray.

Heart pounding faster knowing the accomplishment,

Of life has approached a fathom farther.

To caress me and drive me towards its place.

The chopped trees and the chirping birds to cackling,

Are the proofs for the end, too the rivers drowning,

So, is life, happy, timid and frowning.

Older me!!!!!!!

Ishwor KC
Deparment Of English

Post a Comment

0 Comments